Thursday, April 24, 2008

Now we get to the fun part

I have decided that introducing the concept to everyone is not enough. When I started it I just didn't have enough recipes to make it through a week let alone a month. I have done a lot of research and have found quite a few that work wonderfully so everyday I am post a new recipe that I have done, with pictures, and how and when I did it and my husbands star rating. His star rating is 1-5, 1 being not so great to 5 beyond wonderful. If everything goes well I hope to actually have videos of easy meals and bread making (I make fresh breads and pastries for my family every week) that kind of stuff before long. If anyone has any questions or hang ups and need help please let me know, I will try to help post solutions, email whatever is best for you.

No comments: